I’ve bashed this page together in a few minutes as I needed a landing page to link to from the IONOS Partner Network directory*.
I am a huge fan of 1&1 IONOS. I’ve recommended 100’s of clients to them. Their website hosting, domain, email and security packages are fairly priced and packed with features. They provide the most solid foundation on which to build your digital presence. I use 1&1 IONOS myself for my various website design and digital marketing projects. They regularly exceed my expectations.
They recently launched and accepted me on the IONOS PARTNER PROGRAM, which allows clients to grant me access to your 1&1 IONOS Account so that I can carry out the activity you’ve requested me to help you with.
I will be contacting clients over the next few days to talk you through the process of granting me access to your 1&1 IONOS Account. Once we’ve done that I’ll help you set up 2-Factor Authentication for your 1&1 IONOS Account. 2 Factor Authentication is an essential security function that I’ll demand that you use to protect your 1&1 IONOS account for our mutual peace-of-mind.
If you want to jump the queue, just drop me email at the usual address.
Partner Access Process
- STEP 1: I’ll send you the request through my IONOS Partner Portal.
- STEP 2: You’ll receive an email FROM 1&1 IONOS.
- STEP 3: You MUST accept the request by clicking the blue ‘Login & Authorise’ link in email received from 1&1 IONOS.
- You will be required to login to your 1&1 IONOS Account.
- You’ll then see following page:
- You enter your First Name & Last Name as it appears in your 1&1 IONOS account and then select the ‘Grant Partner Access’ button. See image below if you’re not sure exactly how your name appears in your account.
- You’ll receive an email confirming you have granted me partner access.
NOTE: At the time of writing this (9th August 2019), I do not receive a notification from 1&1 IONOS that you have granted me access. Drop me an email or call me to let me know it’s done.
Now is a good to to set up your 2-Factor Authentication.
*One day I’ll get round to putting more effort into this page, but if you’re reading this I suspect it has already done its job. Call me on 07885 674773.