Today, I live by the sea in Gorleston-on-Sea, near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk, U.K. I work out of my office in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
For many years I have been a website designer, affiliate marketing consultant and a super-affiliate. I suspect I’ve been called a lot of other things.
I provide 4 core services:
and 1 specialist online services:
I practice what I preach. I’m all over social media. I have 45,000+ followers and subscribers across my accounts.
My Own Projects
I practice what I preach. I’ve been building website sites for 20 years. My own websites and social media marketing activity generate 1.2 million clicks per month. 1 click every 2 seconds.
I also have a number of fun online interests that turn a profit, including:
You can take a closer peek at my playground.
How it started
Back in the early 1990’s, I published sheets of Discount Offer Coupons for students in Oxford. I’d sign up merchants to provide offers, design the coupons on a DTP program, get them printed and spend weeks delivering them door to door.
Then the internet arrived
I used a dial up service in the USA, via a London POP on 9600 modem. Cost me a freaking fortune! My first thought was “I could do discount vouchers on a much larger scale”. I taught myself website design. I knew then, that this WWW thing was going to change the world.
Mid 1990’s. I was sat on a bus in Oxford, held up by roadworks again. There was a sign in the road “ComTel Cable is coming. Sorry for any inconvenience”. Right there, right then I decided that the best way to make the most out the Internet in Oxford was to run the Internet in Oxford.
I sat in the interview for a sales position. The Sales Director and Marketing Director asked me why I wanted to work for ComTel. I replied “I want to run your Internet”. They both replied… “What’s that?”
Like a Virgin
I climbing through the ranks that eventually led to the position of Internet Manager. The Managing Director and I were responsible for creating one of the first dial up services in the UK. The company acquired NTL, so it started all over again. That company is now called Virgin Media.
In 1996 I started out on my own. I won’t bore you with it all here, you can see more on LinkedIn.
- Need a low-cost website? Check out @99websiteUK for a professional site at a low price. #webdesign… https://t.co/S9BxYGfarK
- I'll connect your website to your social media letting you keep your customers updated. #webdesign #SEO… https://t.co/9UWZRzUdMx
- I've been creating websites for 20 years. This experience is put to use for YOUR business. #webdesign
- The SEO tools and strategies we put in place work to give your website the ranking it deserves. #webdesign https://t.co/zdmvnOh1hw
- Our SEO strategies will make sure your site rises to the top of Google. #webdesign https://t.co/zdmvnOh1hw https://t.co/J0881PZB7S